This recipe for Apple Streusel Superfood Muffins from @marzipan.eats is the perfect addition to any apple lover's recipe book! The combination of sweet apples with the crunchy Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix as a topping makes for the most delicious muffin you will ever try! So get out your apron and get ready to dive into the ultimate breakfast or snack on the go!
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
4 tbsp Melted Ghee or Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Almond Milk
3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup or Honey
1 Scoop Vanilla Collagen (optional)
1 tsp Baking Powder
4 tsp Cinnamon
Pinch of Sea Salt
1 Large Sweet Apple
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
4 tbsp Cassava Flour
1. Preheat oven to 370°F and line muffin pan with paper.
2. Mix together: 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 3 eggs, 2 tbsp melted ghee or coconut oil, 2 tbsp almond milk, 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey, 1 scoop vanilla collagen (optional), 1 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a pinch of sea salt
3. Fold in 1 large sweet apple, diced and peeled, careful not to over mix.
4. Use an ice cream scooper to diving mix evenly into lines muffin tin.
5. For the streusel, mix 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or sub maple syrup), 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 4 tbsp cassava flour, and 2 tbsp melted ghee or vegan butter. Spoon on top of muffins.
6. Topped with Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix
7. Bake for 18 min.
8. Let cool, and ENJOY!
Vanilla Almond Mix
(4 Pack) - So simple, yet so delicious. Our classic Vanilla Almond flavor was the first flavor created in our kitchen! Made with clean ingredients, without any added sugars. In fact, it’s only sweetened with dates! Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Plant-Based. Ingredients:… Read More