This irresistible gluten-free Blueberry Vanilla Crumble Cake by @chopcookandeat is the perfect recipe to enjoy with friends and family. The combination of the fluffy crumble cake with the nutty and sweet Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix topping makes for the ultimate dessert. The addition of blueberries creates the ideal level of sweetness that will leave you wanting more after each piece!
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
3/4 Cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 Cup Blueberries (semi-cut or chopped)
1. Whisk eggs and add vanilla extract, 2 tbsp maple syrup, & coconut oil.
2. Add coconut sugar, flour, powders & cinnamon/salt and blend together
3. Topping: In a small bowl, mix together Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix, blueberries, 1 tbsp maple syrup & 1 tsp flour.
4. Add topping mix to the base in a 9x9 pan
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes
6. Let cool and enjoy!
Vanilla Almond Mix
(4 Pack) - So simple, yet so delicious. Our classic Vanilla Almond flavor was the first flavor created in our kitchen! Made with clean ingredients, without any added sugars. In fact, it’s only sweetened with dates! Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Plant-Based. Ingredients:… Read More