This recipe for simple Mini Banana Cream Superfood Pies by @_tarynshank is the ultimate snack to have with your morning cup of coffee! These superfood pies use less than 10 ingredients, but pack the biggest punch of flavor and sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth! The Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix crust pairs perfectly with the smooth banana cream filling for the ideal combination of flavors and textures!
1-2 tbsp Water
1 Cup Coconut Cream
1 Brown Banana
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Maca Powder
1. Mix together Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix and water.
2. Press down into a thin layer in muffin pan cups.
3. Bake at 475°F for 10 minutes.
4. Blend together coconut cream, banana, vanilla, and maca powder until smooth texture
5. Fill each cup with mixture and place in the freezer until set.
6. Top with coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
Banana Nut Mix
(4 Pack) - Think of your favorite homemade banana bread, but with only clean ingredients. Our Banana Nut flavor is only sweetened with bananas and dates, and never any added sugars! Ingredients: Almonds, Dates, Bananas, Cashews, Walnuts, Chia Seeds, Vanilla… Read More