This incredible recipe for Mocha Almond Fudge Bars by @goodness_with_g is the perfect vegan, gluten, dairy, and refined sugar-free dessert to satisfy all of your mocha cravings! The crust is made from Cacao Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix for an incredible crunch combined with a smooth mocha filling for the most amazing texture! This recipe is a must-try for any chocolate lover who wants a guilt-free dessert!
⅓ Cup Coconut Oil, melted
1 Cup Raw Cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours and drained
½ Cup Coconut Cream
2 tbsp Cacao Powder
2 tbsp Ground Coffee
3 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Salt
¼ Cup Slivered Almonds
1 Bar of Dark Chocolate
1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
1. For the crust, add Cacao Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix and coconut oil to a food processor. Pulse until well-combined.
2. Pour into an 8x8 baking dish, and press into an even layer.
3. Place in the freezer while making creamy mocha layer.
4. To a high speed blender or food processor, add drained cashews, coconut cream, cacao powder, ground coffee, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Mix until well-combined and creamy.
5. Pour mixture on top of crust, using a spatula to smooth it into an even layer.
6. Sprinkle with slivered almonds, and place the tray back into the freezer for 3-4 hours to set up.
7. For the chocolate drizzle, melt chocolate, and coconut oil together in the microwave or on the stove top.
Option: cut into 16 bars, then drizzle the chocolate over the top of each, OR pour an even chocolate layer on top before cutting into 16 squares.
8. Store extras in an air-tight container in the freezer, as they quickly soften at room temperature.