This recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls by @forksandtrails is a delicious and super easy dessert to make for any occasion or just to enjoy by yourself! These flavorful pumpkin cheesecake balls are creamy on the inside and have the perfect crunch on the outside, thanks to the addition of Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix! The best part of this recipe is that you don't even have to bake anything, just freeze and enjoy!
8 oz Cream Cheese
1/3 Cup Pumpkin
5 tbsp Almond Flour
1/4 Cup Monk Fruit
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Cloves
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Mix cream cheese, pumpkin, almond flour, monk fruit, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg with an electric mixer.
2. Then add in the chocolate chips.
3. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and using a small cookie scoop, roll the balls with your hands and then roll them in Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix.
5. Place them on parchment and then freeze again for about 30 minutes. You can drizzle them with melted chocolate if you’d like.
Banana Nut Mix
Think of your favorite homemade banana bread, but with only clean ingredients. Our Banana Nut flavor is only sweetened with bananas and dates, and never any added sugars! Ingredients: Almonds, Dates, Bananas, Cashews, Walnuts, Chia Seeds, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Sea… Read More