Try out this exciting take on the classic chocolate truffle with this recipe for Purple Sweet Potato Truffles by @dashofdelightful! The bright purple color makes this delicious treat pop and the addition of Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix adds the perfect amount of crunch to these decadent truffles! This is definitely a recipe you do not want to miss out on!
2 Large Purple Sweet Potatoes
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
3/4 tsp Cinnamon
1 Cup Raw Cashews
4 Medjool Dates (pitted)
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
3 tbsp Tahini
1/2 tbsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
3 tbsp Powdered Coconut Sugar
3 tbsp Agave
1/2 Bag Vegan White Chocolate Chips
1/2 Bag Vegan Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash and peel sweet potatoes then then into medium sized chunks and toss with 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil and 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
4. Spread sweet potatoes evenly on baking sheet making sure that none are touching.
5. Bake sweet potatoes for 20-25 minutes. You should be able to pierce with a fork and the outsides should be a little brown/caramelized.
6. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
7. Once cooled, roughly mash with a fork and add to a food processor.
8. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, raw cashews, medjool dates, rolled oats, tahini, vanilla, sweet & salty kettle corn, powdered sugar, and agave. Blend until well combined.
9. Roll dough into balls about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter and place on lined baking sheet.
10. Freeze for 10-15 minutes.
11. Melt the white and semi sweet chocolate chips in separate bowls by microwaving them for 30 second intervals until fully melted.
12. Using a fork or toothpick, dip bites into the chocolate one at a time and dip them into Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix.
13. Freeze for 10 minutes.
Vanilla Almond Mix
(4 Pack) - So simple, yet so delicious. Our classic Vanilla Almond flavor was the first flavor created in our kitchen! Made with clean ingredients, without any added sugars. In fact, it’s only sweetened with dates! Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Plant-Based. Ingredients:… Read More