This recipe for Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake Bars created by @marzipan.eats is the perfect vegan and gluten-free dessert for any cheesecake lover! The three layers together are the perfect mix of crunchy, creamy, and tart to create the ultimate treat!
1/2 Cup Pecans
3 tbsp Water
1 Can Chilled Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Arrowroot Starch
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp Soft Coconut Oil
1/2 Lemon, juice
1 Cup Raspberries
1. Crust: in a food processor or blender mix Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix, pecans, 2 dates, and 3 water.
2. Spread layer in muffin pan or fun molds!
3. Cream layer: Rinse processor and mix chilled coconut milk (just the thick part!), arrowroot starch, maple syrup, vanilla extract, soft coconut oil, and lemon juice.
4. Spread layer and let it set in fridge while making the raspberry layer.
5. Raspberry layer: Warm 2 dates with a splash of water in microwave or small pan. Once you get a mushy consistency, add in raspberries and stir until mixed well. I let mine chill in the fridge for 5 min to thicken up.
6. Spoon raspberry mix on cheesecake mixtures and gently swirl around with skewer or toothpick.
7. Store in fridge until set.
Vanilla Almond Mix
(4 Pack) - So simple, yet so delicious. Our classic Vanilla Almond flavor was the first flavor created in our kitchen! Made with clean ingredients, without any added sugars. In fact, it’s only sweetened with dates! Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Plant-Based. Ingredients:… Read More