This no-bake recipe for Vanilla Almond Cashew Cream Bars by @dashofdelightful is the perfect quick and easy dessert to try out next time you are craving something sweet! The combination of a creamy cashew center and crunchy Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix crust makes these bars a must-try. These delicious bars are vegan and so simple to make, making them the perfect dessert for your next dinner party or even to keep all for yourself!
1 3/4 Cups Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix
2 1/2 tbsp Refined Coconut Oil (Melted)
2 Cups Raw Cashews
1/4 Cup Refined Coconut Oil (Melted)
1/3 Cup Almond Milk Creamer
1/3 Cup Agave
3 tbsp Coconut Cream
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Dash of Almond Extract
1. Soak cashews in water overnight. If you don’t have time to soak cashews overnight, you can soak them in boiled water for at least 1 hour.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix and 2.5 tbsp of melted coconut oil. This will create a sticky dough.
3. Press dough firmly into the bottom of a 6 bar silicone mold and place in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
4. Add all filling ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
5. Pour filling mixture into bar molds and smooth out the tops. Sprinkle each bar with Vanilla Almond Mix.
6. Place bars in freezer for at least 3 hours before serving.
Vanilla Almond Mix
(4 Pack) - So simple, yet so delicious. Our classic Vanilla Almond flavor was the first flavor created in our kitchen! Made with clean ingredients, without any added sugars. In fact, it’s only sweetened with dates! Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Plant-Based. Ingredients:… Read More