You know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! This recipe for Vegan Almond Flour Superfood Pancakes by @kleaneatingwithkole is the perfect healthy breakfast to kick start your day! These fluffy and delicate pancakes pair wonderfully with Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix and your favorite fruits!
3/4 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Whole-Wheat Flour
1/4 Cup Ground Flax
1 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
1. Heat skillet with coconut oil (or non-stick cooking spray) over medium-heat.
2. In one bowl, combine almond flour, whole-wheat flour, ground flax, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder and mix thoroughly until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine and mix non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes.
5. Once batter has thickened, scoop 3 tablespoons of batter into heated skillet and allow to cook for 5 minutes on each side. Repeat until batter is gone.
6. Once pancakes have cooked, add Vanilla Almond NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix and a little maple syrup or agave.
Vanilla Almond Mix
(4 Pack) - So simple, yet so delicious. Our classic Vanilla Almond flavor was the first flavor created in our kitchen! Made with clean ingredients, without any added sugars. In fact, it’s only sweetened with dates! Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Plant-Based. Ingredients:… Read More