How It Works
Now for the fun stuff:
Grab your NUTSÓLA Mix, 2 plates, mold, dehydrator OR cooking mat
Empty mix into bowl. Add 1/8 cup of water per pound. Mix thoroughly.
Set first plate into the mold and fill with mix. Set second plate on top. Press and remove the second plate.
Turn over mold and gently hold down the plate while lifting the mold to release the bar.
Set the second plate against the bar to help release it from the top plate. Place bar on cooking mat or in NUTSÒLA Bar Maker trays (see below for dehydrator instructions)
NUTSÒLA Bar Maker
- Evenly space bars on the tray(s).
- Set NUTSÒLA Bar Maker for 4 hours.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Set the cooking mat onto a tray.
- Space out the bars on the cooking mat.
- Place tray on lowest level of the oven for 4 hours at 170 F.
- Leave the oven door open 4" - 6" to lower heat of the oven.
- After 2 hours turn the tray 180 degrees for even heating for the next 2 hours.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.